19 Ekim 2011 Çarşamba

we were fated to pretend


I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw, I'm in the prime of my life. Let's make some music, make some money, find some models for wives. I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin, and fuck with the stars. You man the island and the cocaine and the elegant cars.
Bazı şarkılar vardır hani, böyle tüm sözleri aklınıza, beyninizin her bir köşesine, her bir kuytusuna işler.
This is our decision, to live fast and die young. We've got the vision, now let's have some fun. Yeah, it's overwhelming, but what else can we do. Get jobs in offices, and wake up for the morning commute.
Melodisi kalp çarpışlarınız haline gelir, tüm vücudunuz o ritmle hareket ediyormuş gibi hissederken bir yandan, aslında müzik dışardan gelmiyordur, içinizdedir hani.
Forget about our mothers and our friends. We're fated to pretend. To pretend. We're fated to pretend. To pretend.
Sözlerle birlikte savrulursunuz, sözcükler harfler olur, dört bir yanınızdan tutar, kaldırır sizi havaya.
I'll miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up worms. I'll miss the comfort of my mother and the weight of the world. I'll miss my sister, miss my father, miss my dog and my home. Yeah, I'll miss the boredem and the freedom and the time spent alone.
Sözler kanatlarınız olmuşken, müzikten bulutların içine uçarsınız. Yüzünüze çarparken melodinin o ferah rüzgarı, daha da çok gelsin diye hızlansın istersiniz sözlerden kanatlarınız.
But there's really nothing, nothing we can do. Love must be forgotten, life can always start up anew. The models will have children, we'll get a divorce. We'll find some more models, everyting must run it's course.
Bulutların arasındayken bağıra çağıra eşlik etmek istersiniz sözlere, bıraksınlar istersiniz sizi, kendi başınıza uçup, aralamak istersiniz bulutları.
We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end. We were fated to pretend. To pretend. We're fated to pretend. To pretend.
Atlarsınız bulutlardan, yerde koşmak istersiniz kendi kanatlarınızla. İnsanlara karşı, diğer insanların yüzlerini görmeden, onlara bakmadan, aldırmadan, sırf kendiniz için bağırarak söylemek istersiniz her bir cümlesini.
Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Bahar Ekinoksu - "Old must be left; New must be adopted; Life must be celebrated"

Ostara veya Eostre veya Eastre, Germen bahar ve şafak tanrıçası. O dönemin akademik yazılarında kendisinden yalnızca bir kez bahsediliyor - ...