17 Haziran 2012 Pazar

someone who can be a part of the life that you want for yourself

It’s really important for me that you be happy. So I want you to be with someone, whether it be Dawson or New York guy or some man that you haven’t even met yet. But I want you to be with someone who can be a part of the life that you want for yourself. I want you to be with someone who makes you feel like I feel when I’m with you. So, I guess the point to this long run-on sentence that’s been the last 10 years of our lives is just that the simple act of being in love with you is enough for me. So you’re off the hook.
demişti bir keresinde Pacey Witter, esasında tam olarak final bölümünde. Her zaman en doğru, en söylenilesi şeyleri söylerdi zaten Pacey.
Benim canım bu ara fena halde Dawson's Creek çekti.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Bahar Ekinoksu - "Old must be left; New must be adopted; Life must be celebrated"

Ostara veya Eostre veya Eastre, Germen bahar ve şafak tanrıçası. O dönemin akademik yazılarında kendisinden yalnızca bir kez bahsediliyor - ...